fbpx

Nick Covey Created a Brand That Brings Out The Authenticity in Others

When Nick Covey established his brand called Creture, he wanted one single thing. He wanted to bring out the authenticity in others. Many of us wonder what authenticity really means. It is the way you think, act, and walk through…

How Benny Molina Built A Successful Clothing Brand

I recently had the opportunity to interview 24 year old, Benny Molina, CEO and Founder of New Music Clothing. Hey Benny, how old are you, where are you from, and what do you do?  Benny Molina: I’m Currently 24 years…

Joey Preston – Boosting Your Digital Performance

I recently interviewed 19 year old Joey Preston, CEO of Digital Performance, a digital agency based out of Chicago, Illinois.  Hey Joey, tell me what you do, where you’re from, and how old you are? Joey Preston: I run a…

How Social Media Marketing Can Boost Your Ecommerce Business

According to Statista, there are over 1.92 billion digital buyers in the world. Thus the time to start an e-commerce business has never been better! And thanks to social media these buyers are just a few clicks away from you.…

Shaping Life with Travel: Lessons from Patrick Van Negri

This is a world where many dreams die unfulfilled, but not for Patrick Van Negri. Patrick has Van Negri is a multi-talented, and passionate knowledge seeker that has learned plenty on the road. He is many things – including a…

Marcia Reece Co-Founder of StayWell Copper Shares Her Entrepreneurial Journey

In this series, we interview the world’s most interesting entrepreneurs. Today, we caught up with Marcia Reece from StayWell Copper. 1) Please tell our audience about your entrepreneurial journey so far. Bring us up to date! It’s been a wild…

Before You Start Your Journey, Make Sure You’re Built For it: Jack Deezl

I was able to talk to Jack Deezl who is a  Public Figure, Artist, Lyricist, DJ, hype man, US Army Combat Veteran, and security guard. He has worked with & provided security for several verified & reputable artists in the…

The Solution To Vaping That Could Restore Some Balance

Recently I interviewed Amanda Byrd, Christos Nicolaidis, Mitch Mulanix and John Grimm who are the founders of Philter. Philter is revolutionizing the way others vape because it is much cleaner and better for the environment. By doing this they are…

Heather Younger Recounts Her Experience as a Keynote Speaker at HBR Week Brasil

Best-selling author of The 7 Intuitive Laws of Employee Loyalty and founder of Customer Fanatix, Heather R. Younger, J.D., gave a keynote at Harvard Business Review’s HBR Brasil Week held in Sao Paulo during April 8-11.

Don’t Give Up Just Because Others Do: With Aaron Agius

So Aaron, can you tell me the story of your prior successes, challenges, and major responsibilities? Outside of my business, one of my biggest wins in life was beating out 20,000 people who had applied for the same full-time firefighter…