fbpx

Self-realization guru Sunshine Shen is the most eligible bachelorette of Beverly Hills with beauty and brains.

Recognized by world renowned men’s entertainment publications such as Playboy and FHM for her youth and beauty, Sunshine is shaking up the spirituality space by inspiring millennials to live their most authentic lives. This Beverly Hills native blew us away…

6-Figure Skill: How Joshua Norris made over $100K Creating Content for Brands and Businesses

Joshua Norris is a Future Shark who is disrupting the design world! Josh is an entrepreneur, graphic designer, and animator based in Atlanta. He is most notably known for his content agency JN Digital which creates content for multiple different…

Derek Hurtado – Vacation Rentals and Scaling Brands

Derek Hurtado is a 26-year-old serial entrepreneur from Scottsdale, Arizona. Derek grew up humbly and always wanted more out of his life. After high school, Derek went on to attend Arizona State University. He graduated with a 4-year degree and…

The Genius Mind that leads the creative firm Mirza Minds

Fam Mirza is unlike any other entrepreneur I have met. He’s does not follow trends instead he creates his own. You might remember Nelly wearing the split jerseys in the Superbowl halftime show back in the early 2000s which later…

Here’s How One Successful Entrepreneur Prioritized His Health and Fitness to Help Get His ‘Edge’ Back and Maximize His Potential: With Raul Villacis

From Broken To Rediscovering His Edge Recently I had the pleasure of chatting with Raul Villacis who is a serial entrepreneur, investor and coach. Villacis has had quite the journey and has built several highly successful businesses. He says that…

How An Italian Entrepreneur Left La Dolcevita, Moved To Miami And Founded 6 (Six!) Online Companies From Scratch.

On my recent trip to sunny Miami, I had the pleasure to meet and chat with Marco A. Calamassi who is a so-called “Webpreneur”, with multiple digital ventures in several industries. We have friends in common and It was an…

How to Untap Your Brain’s Hidden Potential

There’s a lot more your brain can do when you understand how it works best.It can help you remember detailed facts. It can keep you firmly focused on your goals. And, it can unleash a creative side you didn’t know…

Scaling Your Business – Patricia Burgess

Last week I got the chance to chat with Patricia Burgess. Patricia has been successful in many different aspects of business for the last 30 years, areas such as: Supply Chain Management, Consulting, Mentorship and so on. Not to mention…

Chefit Announces the Launch of Affordable Personal chefs

It is no secret that people prefer to eat at home, and with the various food delivery apps available that is easier than ever. Personal chef experiences are often reserved for significant catering events, but rising company chefit.com thinks it…

How to Make a Website Using WordPress

WordPress is a free platform that already hosts almost half of all the websites present on the internet. By choosing WordPress as your choice of platform, you can: Save tons of money by not hiring web designers and developers. Easily…