fbpx

How Cheryl Conner’s Forbes Column Drives Her Business

In this series, I sit down with writers from the world’s top digital publications. Today, I caught up with Cheryl Conner from Forbes. Here’s what she shared with me… 1) Can you share your backstory with us? I’ve been in…

Wisdom from Russell Whitney, the Guru’s Guru
Russell Whitney is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, best-selling author, and a recognized leader in business, real-estate investment, and financial training. From: Fort Myers, Florida Favorite quote: “Safety is not required for your success” Social accounts  Instagram:www.instagram.com/russellwwhitney/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/russell.whitney Twitter: www.twitter.com/russellwhitney YouTube:…
Picturing Success With One Of The Photography Industry’s Top Influencers: Matt Sweetwood

In this series, I feature the stories of the world’s most interesting entrepreneurs. Today, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting down with Matt Sweetwood. Christian Vind: Matt, it’s an honor to have you one of the very first entrepreneurs I…

5 Ways To Be Entrepreneurial While You’re Still In College

You only need to turn on your computer to find a list of successful entrepreneurs that were still in college when they began their businesses. People like Mark Zuckerberg and Michael Dell blazed the way for college students around the…

From Advrsity to Entrepreneurship–Inspiring Future Lady Bosses

Alexa Carlin.  At 17, she was a CEO–designing jewelry for an L.A. based fashion company under her own label where she donated a percentage of proceeds to help build schools in Africa. Since then, she has been passionate about making…

Best Instagram ideas every e-commerce should adapt to succeed.

Instagram is among the most famous social network platforms. It’s 500 million users and counting, and is particularly widespread among millennial and younger people. Fifty five percent of all of the 18- to 29 year old online in the US…

How This Intrepid Fintech Startup Is Taking on the Wealth Management Goliath, Helping One Family At a Time

Savvy Millennials Are Paying Zero Fees Before Beating The Market  Most Millennials and Gen Zs plan to start a family at some point, if they haven’t already. They might even be waiting for their first kid to be born tomorrow.…

4 Methods Young Entrepreneurs Should Use to Finance Their Business Ideas in 2018

Having a great business idea is the most important first step on the road to success, however, without a way to finance this idea of yours, any idea you may have is doomed to failure. One of the first tips…

“Senator, We Run Ads.” – Facebook’s Scandal and What It Means For Advertisers

Congress quickly became the laughing stock of the internet last week. During the hearings, Congress exposed just how little they understand about Facebook and the internet, yet they are the ones who will pass these new laws and regulations. Senator…

Are You Tough Enough for Business? 5 Reasons Mental Resilience is Needed for Business Success

Entrepreneurs are known for being some of the cleverest people in the planet. It takes a whole lot of brain power to think about what the market lacks, deliver that, and continue cashing in on it. They put in the…