fbpx

Periodic Table of Addiction

From synthetic and natural drugs to sex and gambling, the vices of our society have always been a big inspiration for art all around the world. Typically shown in scenes or abstract paintings, the true essence of our humanity has…

What Chess has taught me about Business and Life

I discovered the game of chess back when I was in middle school. As I played my very first match, I knew I would fall in love with this game. It just resonated with me deeply on a personal level.…

How To Become More Credible & Trustworthy With Julio Martinez

Many entrepreneurs struggle with putting their brand out there and becoming trustworthy. Being trusted and having pillars of credibility will make your sales process that much more easier for you because they know who you are and what you do.…

How To Build A Global Agency From Your Bedroom With £0.00 With Myles Broom

Knowing He Didn’t Belong Where He Came From.. Myles grew up in a small city in the U.K. called Peterborough, where he actually still resides to this day after buying his first property at just 19. The deposit of which…

Can Sweet Pea Change Some Of The Worst Parts Of The Internet?

Sierra & Sally are in charge of marketing, strategy, PR, product development and user experience at Sweet Pea, a dating app designed in opposition to the “hot or not” swiping mentality of online dating. The app gives users social context,…

Why JAKK Media Thinks Niche Content Is the Next Big Thing

Content sites live and die by their readership, which is why so many brands have sought to target increasingly broad audiences. The dominant thinking seems to be this: If your content applies to as many people as possible, then your…

I am of the mindset, that once I start something, I cannot give up”- Bruce Brenon

Can you tell me the story of your prior successes, challenges, and major responsibilities? I’ve been an entrepreneur my entire life, and have been supported my some incredible mentors that have helped guide me to where I am today. For…

I knew this was the time in my life when I had to become the real leader”- Kayvon Kay 

Can you tell me the story of your prior successes, challenges and major responsibilities? My prior successes include being the #1 sales representative in Canada for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies; giving talks on famous stages such as…

The Top Entrepreneurs to Follow in 2019

If scaling a business is on your to-do list for 2019, you’re in luck. We asked our community of entrepreneurs to share their top piece of advice for growing a business. After sorting through all the responses, we chose the…

How Life Token Is Able To Spread Positivity Through Their Jewelry

Life Token initially was conceptualized quite simply as a meaningful bracelet that would be used to remind yourself or a loved one of something that was from the heart… whether that was a personal piece of advice, a memory or…