fbpx

7 Ways to Help Others While On Your Entrepreneurial Journey

When you’re first starting out on your entrepreneurial journey, it can be easy to get caught up in your own challenges. After all, you need to find financing, put the right team in place and convince your target audience that…

Building A Modern Day Marketing Agency- The Justin Lam Story

Justin Lam is the CEO of MogulX Marketing– a modern-day marketing agency that helps businesses utilize cutting-edge social media strategies to effectively grow their brands and bring in more revenue. A natural-born leader and an evolving entrepreneur, Justin discusses his…

This Entrepreneur Is Changing The Modelling Industry

Name: Victor Truel Short Bio: LV Startup CEO creating safer path for aspiring models City where you’re from: Las Vegas Social accounts:   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModaCasting/ 1.What’s your story? How did you start this? Victor Truel: Having lived in Las Vegas…

StoneyApp: The Amazon of Weed

The phenomenon of ubiquitous smartphone usage in the 2010’s has changed the way we do things, for good. Efficiency, experience, and quality are three main points of consideration. In large cities now, most everything can be done through an app…

Silatech CEO to Speak at UN Counter-Terrorism Event

In this series, I feature the female CEO’s whose companies are making major moves towards improving the world we live in. Today I caught up with the CEO of Silatech, Sabah I. Al Haidoos. 1) Can you tell us about your…

Could FIPSI Be the World’s First True Flying Car?

In this series, I feature the ideas, insights, and stories of the world’s most innovative entrepreneurs. Today, I caught up with Bogdan Radu the founder of FIPSI. 1) What inspired you to become an entrepreneur? Being in the kitchen you…

Inside and Outside of the Ring With Former WWE Wrestler Dylan Bostic

In this series, I interview the world’s most interesting entrepreneurs. Today, I had the pleasure of sitting down with professional wrestler and entrepreneur,  Dylan Bostic. Christian Vind: What’s your backstory? Dylan Bostic: I was born in Indianapolis and grew up…

How Cheryl Conner’s Forbes Column Drives Her Business

In this series, I sit down with writers from the world’s top digital publications. Today, I caught up with Cheryl Conner from Forbes. Here’s what she shared with me… 1) Can you share your backstory with us? I’ve been in…

Wisdom from Russell Whitney, the Guru’s Guru
Russell Whitney is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, best-selling author, and a recognized leader in business, real-estate investment, and financial training. From: Fort Myers, Florida Favorite quote: “Safety is not required for your success” Social accounts  Instagram:www.instagram.com/russellwwhitney/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/russell.whitney Twitter: www.twitter.com/russellwhitney YouTube:…
Picturing Success With One Of The Photography Industry’s Top Influencers: Matt Sweetwood

In this series, I feature the stories of the world’s most interesting entrepreneurs. Today, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting down with Matt Sweetwood. Christian Vind: Matt, it’s an honor to have you one of the very first entrepreneurs I…