fbpx

Meet Peter Szabo, 20-Year-Old Founder of the #1 Biggest Facebook Ad Agency In Europe

What were you doing when you were eleven years old? If you’re like most people, you were probably going to school. Maybe watching TV after getting home from school. Maybe you were industrious and worked doing some side jobs, or…

What product to start a new business

Are you passionate to become entrepreneur !!  Now a days many young students want to become entrepreneur, but same question they have what is the product with which they start business? If you look around, we have million opportunities…

Using an Instagram Engagement Pod to Stand Out in 2018

Engagement Pod Groups are no longer a secret Engagement Pod – Let’s be honest, your Instagram engagement pod is no secret anymore. Since Instagram introduced the new algorithm that would alter the platform as we know it, people are coming…

How To Be Productive & Grow Your Business

Using The Tools At Hand Don’t be anachronistic. You don’t really need paper anymore. Certainly, it’s good to have some on-hand, but a paper is going the way of the typewriter. So are on-site server arrays. With cloud computing, you…

Things To Be Aware of When Going International With Your Startup

The ultimate goal of any startup business should be to expand and ultimately grow in scale and more importantly, profitability. All startups start small and working in local markets but at some point, it’s time to take the leap to…

Ka’Nya Shares the Stories Behind Her Successful Modeling Career

Christian Vind: What’s your backstory? Ka’Nya: What got me passionate about it was my skin tone, because a lot of girls are never given a chance to share their talent. I want to inspire and also advocate for women that…

How Nix Eniego Went From Earning $1.50 per Article To Leading Nearly 1,000 Marketers in the Philippines

Nix got started with marketing and sales when he was 4 years old. He would ‘steal’ ring boxes / jewelry boxes from his aunts and put a variety of candies inside. He would then go out and offer these candies…

Why Clarity Comes With Action in Business

When it comes to growing your business, there are a million different ways to do it. From Facebook ads, to traditional marketing, to social media campaigns and everything in between. But how do you attract people to your message and…

Meet Shazir Mucklai: An Entrepreneur Who Shares His Five Tips on Scaling Businesses

Meet Shazir Mucklai. Shazir started out writing for top financial publications when he was 16. His unique approach on project management, and innovation even caused me to rethink my business processes. His firm now focuses on native and sponsored content,…

12 Great Gig Economy Jobs Like Uber For Millennials

According to Forbes, more than one third (36 percent) of U.S. workers are in the gig economy, which works out to a very large number of approximately 57 million people. According to Nasdaq, by 2020 43% of the U.S. workforce will…