fbpx

Larry Izenberg from Centex Funding Reveals the Secrets Behind Scaling a Company

In this series, I speak with entrepreneurs who have successfully scaled their business. They reveal the strategies they used to grow their company and the behind the scene stories that got them there. Today, I caught up with Larry Izenberg from Centex…

Why the Success Perspective of Micah Fraim is Maximizing Business Savings in the Online Space

It’s 2018 and most CPAs are still operating their businesses in the same way they always have…when the profession came about in 1494. Well…maybe they are not dipping quills in inkpots and scribbling in columns on parchment, but to an…

Adam Waheed Tells Us How Influencers Can Collaborate With Top Brands Like T-Mobile, Adidas, Lyft, and Vh1

In this series, I speak to the world’s top influencers under 25 who are working with major brands. Today I caught up with Adam Waheed. John White: What is your backstory? Adam Waheed: I am an actor, writer, and director…

How Lannister Holdings is Leading the Global Blockchain Technology Shift

In this series, I feature the ideas and stories of the world’s most innovative entrepreneurs. Today, I caught up with Joseph Snyder and Christopher Brown from Lannister Holdings. Here is what they shared with me. Christian Vind: My first question…who…

Devonte Riley Shares His Journey to Becoming an R&B Artist, TV Star, and Brand Ambassador

In this series, I feature the stories of the world’s most interesting entertainers and artists. Today, I caught up with R&B artist and actor, Devonte Riley. Here is what Devonte shared with me… CHRISTIAN VIND: What is your backstory? DEVONTE RILEY: I was…

Why Hard Work Always Wins – With Nicholas Kirchner

There aren’t many businesses that succeed without hard work… In fact, I can’t think of any that has.  From small Mom and Pop stores to business behemoths like Apple, the most predominant theme in successful companies is always about the…

7 Ways to Help Others While On Your Entrepreneurial Journey

When you’re first starting out on your entrepreneurial journey, it can be easy to get caught up in your own challenges. After all, you need to find financing, put the right team in place and convince your target audience that…

Building A Modern Day Marketing Agency- The Justin Lam Story

Justin Lam is the CEO of MogulX Marketing– a modern-day marketing agency that helps businesses utilize cutting-edge social media strategies to effectively grow their brands and bring in more revenue. A natural-born leader and an evolving entrepreneur, Justin discusses his…

This Entrepreneur Is Changing The Modelling Industry

Name: Victor Truel Short Bio: LV Startup CEO creating safer path for aspiring models City where you’re from: Las Vegas Social accounts:   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModaCasting/ 1.What’s your story? How did you start this? Victor Truel: Having lived in Las Vegas…