By 2030 50% of America Will Be Obese; Here’s My Mission To One Million Lives Changed

It is projected that by the year 2030 at least 50% of the United States will be obese. Not just overweight but obese. This is a real epidemic that’s happening right before our eyes in our own country and it…

How Scott Hilse Changed the Dropshipping Game

Dropshipping is a method order fulfillment that does not require the business or seller to keep the items in stock. Instead, the store sells the products and then a third party supplier ships the products out to the consumer. It…

Jeff Sekinger – The Credit King

Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Credit Coach and Consultant Jeff Sekinger. Jeff and I talked about credit, entrepreneurship, and mindset. – Hey Jeff, how old are you, where are you from, and what do you do?…

Zest.Fund Bridges Gap Between Cryptocurrency and Venture Capital

Since the creation of blockchain about ten years ago the cryptocurrency landscape has seen an almost awe-inspiring amount of use cases and developments. Recently, tokenized assets (usually belonging to the Ethereum network) have become all the rage. Gold, real estate,…

Interview w/ Indian Upcoming Anonymous EDM Producer – DAJ

DAJ , is an Upcoming Indian EDM producer. At the age of 17, he started making music. Today, Future Sharks is here to interview DAJ .Genre: Future Bass, Progressive House, House etc…Discover DAJ on : . Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Daj_official-2088945168041551/ . Instagram:…

Here Is How Immigration Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Has Carved A Path To Becoming A Powerhouse Entrepreneur

Jacob Sapochnick is one of the most accomplished lawyers of today. He started out as a one-man team with a company no one has heard about and turned it into a twenty-plus team of experts. You may be wondering how…

This Former US Military Member Hit The Top 1% of Real Estate Brokers in the World and Is Now Helping Other Agents Do the Same

Well, you might think you know what life in the military consists of, but wait until you are there. In the military, nothing comes easy. Having been in the military for long enough, Jonathan Hawkins knew better than to expect…

Jason Greer Shares How Brain Chemistry Affects Diversity Management in the Workplace

In this series, we feature the work of the world’s rising stars in entrepreneurship. Today we caught up with Jason Greer, whose consulting firm is focussed on improving labor relations via diversity training. Future Sharks: Tell us your backstory. How…

Brock Rice – World Class Dropouts

Meet Brock Rice, CEO of World Class Dropouts, World Class Media, and industry leading influencer. I was very fortunate to sit down with him and pick his brain on how he got started as an entrepreneur and where he is…

How marketing Gurus are lying to you!

What’s your backstory? I’ve built a social media marketing business that has generated multiple eight figures in client revenue. Yet​ ​I am not a marketer. In fact, I cannot stand the majority of people who identify as marketers with the…