fbpx

How Ben Buckwalter Made It As a Millionaire Salesman After Dropping Out of College

People always see and read these incredible stories of others starting businesses at a young age and becoming young, wealthy, and free. But it’s usually someone you put on a pedestal and don’t see any way that you could relate…

How Samier Chavez Started Mowing Lawns To Thinking Outside the Box

What is your backstory? My dad taught me how to make money at a very young age while I was working with him. I took all the principles he taught and I started making money independently since I was 10,…

Being an entrepreneur at the age of 19

The story of how apps I built in 12 months gained 500 + sales, did a business of about $ 15,000 + and generated a full – time salary and made a big presence in the Envato market. A story about the products of Pharid Return…

How Money Works Doesn’t Have to Be a Shot in the Dark; This Former Financial Adviser Spent 16 Years Crafting This Skill Before Selling His Practice

Everyone wants to make money, and that is why you’ll find a lot of books, articles, podcasts, and videos discussing money making tips. The terms ‘jobs’ and the ‘how to get rich fast’ have a lot of searches on Google,…

Relieving Debt Doesn’t Have to be a Shot in the Dark: Here’s How You Can Save at Least 33% in Credit Card Debt

Before you start wondering who or what David is, we will let you in on some information about credit card debt. The U.S. Federal Reserve records that almost half of Americans have an outstanding credit card debt. Assuming the current…

How Jordan Platten Pushes Through Hard Times

Can you tell me the story of your prior successes, challenges, and major responsibilities? I’ve always had an entrepreneurial spirit, although it caught up on me when I got kicked out of university at 21 years old. I was growing…

INJURY TO VICTORY STORY BY ED STULAK

Can you tell me the story of your prior success, challenges, and major responsibilities? My greatest prior successes in life have all come from playing hockey. What started as a childhood dream eventually turned into an 18 year endeavor on…

The Flying Hero Club Gives Challenged Children a Chance to “Just Be a Kid”

For children with illnesses or special needs, often the most important parts of childhood are missed out on; the fun and joy of just being a kid. Instead, they spend their days going through test after test, being poked and…

The Power of GVNG: How One Tech Company is Revolutionizing Philanthropy

Dominic Kalms, Founder and Chief Philanthropy Officer of GVNG, deeply understands the value of positive social impact and giving to those in need. GVNG, the tech company he started, allows individuals to instantly and easily create nonprofit projects for causes…

Interview with Lyle Hauser, visionary CEO of the Vantage Group

Meet Lyle Hauser, visionary CEO of the Vantage Group, a South Florida-based private equity firm and specialized business consultancy geared toward fledgling companies. Lyle, a New York City native, inherited his business chops from his late father, Milt, who worked…