fbpx
Ireland is building the solution to remote workers biggest challenge

30% of respondents to this survey said lack of community was the biggest challenge to remote working. Grow Remote is built by a team of volunteers who hand a hunch that Ireland could benefit from a tighter community and ecosystem around smart…

5 Surprising Habits of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs

By Will Deane Founder of Unstoppable   Whether you know it or not, your habits control you. Habit is what gets you out of bed in the morning. Habit is how you brush your teeth. Habit is how you plan…

From Working At Subway To Becoming The King of Premium Branding- The Ken Conklin Story

Ken is a highly requested speaker that has shared the stage with many of today’s thought leaders. He’s helped build the brands for some of the biggest names in the influencer / entrepreneurial world and have been seen in dozens…

Million Dollar Roofing Companies Come To Tim Nussbeck For Advice

Hiring a consultant should be a decision every business owner should make if they’re wanting to grow or scale their business quickly. It allows you to bypass years of experience by learning from someone who’s been in the trenches –…

Nothing Is Easy- You Work For Everything. The Julio Martinez Story

“I now realize that nothing comes easy and you have to work for it.”- Julio Martinez What’s your backstory? I grew up in a small town called Grandview, WA. Growing up we didn’t really have much, but we always had…

A Billionaire in The Making: David Zhao, Managing Partner of NXT Group

In this Future Sharks interview I spend time with millennial leader David Zhao, a billionaire in the making. He is an entrepreneur, investor, and activist originally from Shanghai, China. He is the co-founder and Managing Partner of NXT Group, an…

From Military Personnel To Entrepreneur Extraordinaire- The Danny Lewis Story

“It sounds crazy to compare the Airborne tryout to So You Think You Can Dance, but they felt the same at times” – Actor Danny Lewis dives into his (former) military life.   What’s your backstory?   I’m an actor,…

Annabelle Beckwith- Every Problem Has A Solutiob

“I’m a firm believer that ‘where there’s a will there’s a way’”- Annabelle Beckwith What is your backstory? I grew up in rural Wiltshire, went to an all girls school, took a year out between school and university to work…

David Zhao, The 23 Year Old Venture Capitalist, Is Bringing Technology to The Food and Dining Industry

First of all thanks for taking the time to share your story on Future Sharks. Future Sharks is a fast growing community where we aim to promote the businesses and initiatives of entrepreneurs around the world and help them find…

Most Baby Boomers Can’t Afford to Retire and Harbor City Capital Is Doing Something About It

The numbers are in for boomer retirement options and they aren’t looking good. According to the Insured Retirement Institute: Four-in-ten baby boomers have nothing saved for retirement. ‘At the current rate of 10,000 baby boomers reaching retirement each day for…