Meet Shazir Mucklai: An Entrepreneur Who Shares His Five Tips on Scaling Businesses

Meet Shazir Mucklai. Shazir started out writing for top financial publications when he was 16. His unique approach on project management, and innovation even caused me to rethink my business processes. His firm now focuses on native and sponsored content,…

12 Great Gig Economy Jobs Like Uber For Millennials

According to Forbes, more than one third (36 percent) of U.S. workers are in the gig economy, which works out to a very large number of approximately 57 million people. According to Nasdaq, by 2020 43% of the U.S. workforce will…

America’s Adversity Coach Monti Washington Gives Advice On Staying Motivated During The Hard Times

Meet Monti Washington also known as Montivation. As a TOP Motivational Speaker, Monti has been recognized as “America’s Adversity Coach” He comes in and shows students how they can achieve, overcome, and turn obstacles on campus into real life success.…

“I don’t believe in hopes and dreams, I believe in facts and reality”- Francis Wood

What’s your backstory? California born Washington raised by my single mother who raised both my little brother and I. To say life was hard would be sugarcoating it. We faced a lot of adversity. We were dirt poor and forced…

Daniel Melamed Shares His Five Tips on Scaling Businesses

Meet Daniel Melamed. Daniel is known not only for his accomplished but also some of his advice on how to scale a business. Daniel Melamed, a successful entrepreneur with 20 years of experience and a young investor from Great Neck,…

Personal Brand Consulting with Bettina Buhr

What is your backstory? I am a personal branding consultant for corporate professionals who want to increase their visibility and attract high-quality career opportunities and … I don’t have the typical corporate career. I have a background in organizational psychology…

“Learn to adapt and feel comfortable with being uncomfortable”- Sergio Centeno

What’s your backstory?   Born and raised in a small town called Tri-cities, Washington. I grew up in a household of five with two sisters and my parents, I was the youngest. My early life was quite a roller coaster…

“There were a few people that doubted me”- Johnny Medina

What’s your backstory?   I’m from a small town in Washington called Grandview. There’s not much to do, all I would really do was play basketball or hang out with some friends. Growing up my dad worked long days and…

How a Part-Time CFO Can Help a Small Business

Technology has made a significant impact on our society and hiring a virtual CFO reflects that change. The chief financial officer is responsible for overseeing the organization’s cash flow and financial matters. Finances are critical for a business to operate.…

Ireland is building the solution to remote workers biggest challenge

30% of respondents to this survey said lack of community was the biggest challenge to remote working. Grow Remote is built by a team of volunteers who hand a hunch that Ireland could benefit from a tighter community and ecosystem around smart…