fbpx

Meet a True Self-Made Serial Entrepreneur

Being an immigrant daughter presents its own set of unique challenges. Still, Christine Mendoza was able to RISE above and turn the cards that she was dealt with into the winning hand. She was able to blaze her way to…

The 3 Best Way To Stay Creative and Avoid Burning Out

You hear it all the time. An entrepreneur gets “tired” or “overworked” and they just can’t be creative and get the flow going. I used to struggle with the same thing until I made some changes in my life and…

Why Ruby on Rails is a Safe Choice for Startups?

For a startup, everything is about availing the best quality of services at the cheapest prices. But there’s a lot that goes into this. Limitations of capital lead to compromise, and business owners must keep themselves aware of the ways…

The Importance Of Building An Online Brand

It’s important to look and see how much attention you can get online versus how much you can get from traditional advertisements. In addition to that we need to understand how much we can measure the amount of attention we…

The Rise of Komodo

Are you one outta the lucky bunch that lives in Miami? Or just visited Miami in the past few months? Then you probably couldn’t go anywhere without hearing all about Komodo. So what’s all this “Komotion” about? We’re all familiar…

Darris Robins’ social media strategies for young gen artists

‘Keep your face toward the sunshine and shadow will fall behind you,’ the lines written by Walt Whitman pretty much sum up the life story of visionary Darris Robins, who, out of all the stones thrown at him, built the…

Advice From Millionaire Boniface Ogunti for Digital Entrepreneurs

Digital Entrepreneurs are on the rise and troubleshooting is the truth that we all either dismiss or use as an excuse to not succeed. Here are my top 6 tips for aspiring Digital Entrepreneurs. How To Get Started? Simple. Just…

The future of health and fitness is here! What are you going to do about it?

Where is Health and Fitness Headed too? It used to be that if someone wanted to get in shape they would get a gym membership. They would spend an hour or longer at a physical gym working out with weights…

Blade City: From 0 to 1 Million by Sean Kelly

Blade City: From 0 to 1 Million by Sean Kelly Credit: Left @chrs.maura, Right @dbarrioss | Credit: @Blade.City It was a luke-warm autumn evening in scenic Florida. Rain wavered in small showers, birds were relatively mute, and there was a…

Why Launch a Personal WordPress Blog the Moment You Enter College?

To students graduating high school, college life may appear glorious on the outside. However, it’s only after you actually enter college do you realize it is anything but as shown in the movies. Simply put, it’s an endless struggle to…