fbpx
3 Ways Technology Makes Real Estate Investments More Profitable

Many people find real estate appealing as an investment for a variety of reasons.Ā  Real estate investments can provide income, control and tax advantages not found in other sectors. In todayā€™s world, technology is making real estate even more profitable.…

Simple Morning Routine Tips That Will Make Your Workday More Productive

You wake up late, have no breakfast and rush out to work in a frenzied manner every day. It seems like you are always playing catch up and getting late or almost getting late in the office. Something has got…

From Working On Wall Street To Consulting Billionaires- Ziad Abdelnour Tells You How To Rebel Against The Status Quo

I had very few life changing moments in my existence. This interview was one of them. I added Ziad Abdelnour on LinkedIn and didnā€™t know who he was at first. I decided to visit his website and saw a trailer…

Brysen Johnson Is A Future Shark and Canadian Entrepreneur To Watch!

Brysen Johnson is a entrepreneur, award winning speaker, best selling author, and digital marketing strategist from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. He began his speaking experience as a teenager while performing in local bands, travelling the country and playing to thousands of…

3 Trends at TechCrunch Disrupt 2017 (And What Every Entrepreneur Can Learn from Them)

Who else wants to ride the next big tech wave? The dust is still settling from one of the largest annual tech conferences in the world; TechCrunch Disrupt. Space is limited at the conference, and the ticket price is prohibitive…

Meet Emily Pascual: Virtual Reality Designer Helping the Modern Teacher Go Paperless Through Digital Tech Tools to Redefine the Classroom.

Emily Pascual is a New York native currently living in Miami who is pioneering education technology in order to help the modern teacher go paperless through digital technology. She enjoys researching, learning, and experimenting in the kitchen to come up…

This International Dorm Room Duo Has Built A Social Media Empire Exceeding 38,000,000 Followers

Ibrahim2Ā and Rohan Saddy McLellan are trailblazing social media as Generation Z entrepreneurs. I got the opportunity to sit down and learn more about them in depth. As the founder of Leave Normal Behind and viral marketing partner behind fidget spinners,…

This Millennial Turned His Problem Into Profits!

Justin Mueller is a former lifeguard turned internet marketing influencer. He started out selling iPhone cases, and has worked his way up to become financially independent with a revenue generating business from his smartphone and laptop. Less thinking and more…

From Being Bullied To Dreams Of Being Disney’s CEO: Learn How Andria Schultz Is Helping Millennials Break Into Hollywood

Andria Schultz is living the LA dream. From working on Hollywood projects to interviewing shakers and movers within the industry. She has also worked with big brands like Disney, Warner Bros and has been an Executive Producer for shows like…

From Ebay Hustle To Million Dollar Kickstarter Campaigns: Learn How Justin Wu Is Redefining Growth On Steroids

In a time where terms like growth hacking, marketing, and influencer marketing are thrown around it can be hard to find authentic and genuine people who have results. Justin Wu has been hustling since the age of 13, from building…