We may receive commissions for affiliate links included in this article. This is a sponsored post. Future Sharks makes no warranties about the statements, facts and/or claims made on this article. These are the opinions of the author. Read our advertising and contributor disclosure here.
There are different types of cleaning; regular cleaning, one-time cleaning, and end-of-tenancy cleaning. Chore Care is a cleaning service platform, featuring various cleaning companies or individual cleaners. The best part about this online platform is that it allows you to access different types of cleaning services easily. This, in turn, makes it easy for you to pick the cleaning service that matches your requirements. In this article, we will discuss a one-time cleaning service that is offered on a platform like Chore Care.
A one-time house cleaning is more than simply regular housekeeping or weekly cleaning. Even the tidiest homes can use a good one-time cleaning from time to time. One-time cleanings demand more comprehensive cleaning, which is different from regular cleaning.
To better understand one-time cleaning, you should know regular cleaning basics. It will help you to compare and contrast easily.
Regular cleaning is something most people do on a daily or weekly basis. It involves basic cleaning tasks such as:
- Mopping floors
- Tidying up rooms
- Wiping surfaces in rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Picking up the trash
One-time cleaning is more thorough than regular cleaning as it removes dirt, filth, soap scum, and other muck from the home. It’s a more extensive cleaning than regular cleaning.
You are not just cleaning up the mess or wiping down the counters in one-time cleaning. You have to sanitize every spot in the house. In one-time cleaning, surface sanitization and disinfection are crucial. They aid in removing bacteria that could otherwise make you or your family ill.
By getting rid of filth, dust, and other garbage, one-time cleaning can make your home a healthier atmosphere. It also gives it a fresh, clean appearance and smell.
Note that one-time cleaning takes longer than a regular cleaning, especially if you have a deep cleaning scheduled for your entire house. It necessitates much attention to detail, which demands more effort.
Places One-time Cleaning Covers
A professional cleaner cleans and dusts all surfaces during a regular cleaning session. This includes the shower, vanity, mirror, and toilet, among other things. When you receive a deep cleaning, you get a more comprehensive service. This could involve the following:
- Grout scrubbing
- Disinfecting trash cans
- Cleaning fixtures and removing soap scum and limescale
- Baseboards and door frames will be cleaned thoroughly
- Vanities and medicine cabinets will be cleaned on the inside
- Knobs need to be disinfected
- Cleaning around the base of the toilet
- Shower doors, curtains, and crevices should all be cleaned thoroughly
Another place that can get filthy quite easily is the kitchen. Grease and food splatters can make your appliances and cabinets nasty. Cleaning the floor, washing down any visible surfaces, and tidying up your countertops are usually part of the weekly cleaning routine.
For one-time cleaning, the following things need to be included:
- Cleaning beneath and behind appliances
- Cleaning the interiors of your appliances, such as your oven, refrigerator, and microwave
- Cleaning the cabinets
- Grout lines on counters or backsplashes should be cleaned regularly
- Cleaning the coils of a refrigerator
- Disinfecting and cleaning small kitchen appliances
- Cleaning and reorganizing the contents of cupboards and drawers
- Disinfecting switches and knobs
One-time cleaning service also includes cleaning public spaces such as:
- Cleaning beneath the furniture
- Cleaning ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Vacuuming and cleaning the furniture
- Dusting the blinds, lampshades, and other decoration pieces
- Cleaning doorframes, window frames, and baseboards
- Cleaning the vent covers
- Cleaning window sills and window tracks from the inside.
- Wall scrubbing
- Vacuuming along the margins of the walls and in other crevices
- Furniture polishing
Once you’ve cleaned your general areas, it’s simple to keep them clean with weekly cleaning. Because these areas usually don’t have access to water or food like the kitchen and bathroom. They don’t grow filth quickly.
When to Consider a One-Time Cleaning
Unlike regular cleaning, a one-time cleaning is occasional. You must consider a one-time cleaning when:
- Moving into a new house
- Moving out of an old house
- You are hosting a party or any special occasion at your house
- During a special holiday season
Why Consider a One-Time Cleaning?
As stated earlier, one-time cleaning is more extensive. So, if your house is full of clutter and spots hidden with filth and dirt, then a one-time cleaning service is the best option. When you hire a professional one-time cleaning service, you won’t have to put time and effort into cleaning the space. It will all be taken care of. You can use your precious time and energy to do something else. Professionals will bring their tools and products, so you won’t be investing in them.
Chore Care is an online podium that connects customers with local cleaning firms or individual cleaners in their area. Users can use the site to compare cleaning quotes, discover ratings and reviews, manage schedules, learn expected cleaning time, number of cleaners, and other factors to find the best cleaning facility for them. Note that the platform only pays out to cleaners when the job is well done. Their services include one-time cleaning, light cleaning, recurrent cleaning, Airbnb cleaning, standard cleaning, after-party cleaning, move-in cleaning, and move-out cleaning. Contact them via email at email@example.com.