When we launched Future Sharks we envisioned it to be a place where entrepreneurs could find useful information regarding starting a business, growing social media accounts and meeting the people that are doing it.
To get one step closer to that mission, today we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, SEO, social media advertising and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
Very Simple Contributor Rules
- Must write original content not published elsewhere. It must be at least 800 words and include one image.
- Can’t charge for features. If you want to feature someone, please send them this link for free: futuresharks.com/interview
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those.
- Articles are reviewed at the end of each month, there’s no need to ping anyone.
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated, and no refunds will be issued. Previous posts could also get deleted.
Reasons why your article wasn’t approved
- You published the content somewhere else.
- It was too short, had no images or was poorly formatted.
- It was overly promotional or was not related to the core theme of Future Sharks (which is stories about people and their ventures).
How to make your article look good and be SEO friendly
- Add a Featured Image (here’s how)
- Use H2/H3 headings and bold text
- Add other images, Youtube videos, etc
- If you write about someone (i.e. John Doe) use their name a few times throughout the article
- Add meta title and meta descriptions
- Make sure the url is futuresharks.com/first-last (eg. futuresharks.com/zain-jan). [It helps with SEO]
- Read other SEO tips to get the most traffic.
Register down here for premium contributor access!
If you have any questions, please message me via Facebook.