When we launched Future Sharks we envisioned it to be a place where entrepreneurs could find useful information regarding starting a business, growing social media accounts and meeting the people that are doing it.
To get one step closer to that mission, today we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, SEO, social media advertising and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
Very Simple Contributor Rules
- Must write original content not published elsewhere.
- Can’t charge for features. If you want to feature someone, please send them this link for free: futuresharks.com/interview
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those.
- Your article will be reviewed in a few weeks due to the volume of submissions. (You can ping Fahad if it hasn’t been approved)
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated.