Here are some resources (free tutorials, paid tools, freemium courses, etc) that will take you step by step from newbie to pro. We tried listing only the best content and tools out there.
If you’re looking for books, click here.
Also, if you know of any other useful link or resource, tweet us at @futuresharks.
Note: This page is a work-in-progress, more content to be added. Also, we earn a commision if you sign up for any of the products listed here. This is our way to keep the site going.
Setting up your site
- Buy a domain using Namecheap, Godaddy.
- Host it with HostGator, Godaddy (easy) or Amazon AWS (harder)
- Use WordPress, Joomla or Shopify to set up your site. (Shopify is highly recommended for ecommerce stores)
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Console
- Facebook Pixel
- You can also install the FB pixel helper chrome extension to check that you setup your pixel correctly
Favorite and Essential WordPress Plugins
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Best Tools
- How to be more productive by Alejandro Rioja
- Learn the 80/20 rule and Pareto Principle.
Get a free consultation with our founder, Alejandro