When we launched Future Sharks we envisioned it to be a place where entrepreneurs could find useful information regarding starting a business, growing social media accounts and meeting the people that are doing it.
To get one step closer to that mission, today we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, SEO, social media advertising and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
- Must write original content not published elsewhere.
- Can’t charge for features. If you want to feature someone, please send them this link for free: futuresharks.com/interview
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those.
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated.
- Once your article passes the review process, it will be posted in 48-72 hours.
The point system is like Reddit Karma. Every time you post something and it gets approved you earn 50 “Fins” (points). Extra Fins are awarded at the end of each week if your content was the most viewed that week. You get 200 Fins for #1 most viewed, 100 Fins for #2 and 50 for #3 most viewed. Additionally the most viewed article (logged by IP) gets $20.
There are 5 Fin levels:
- Blue Shark (0-200 Fins) = can contribute, posts must be approved by editor, best posts syndicated to Thrive Global
- Tiger Shark (200-500 Fins) = posts must be approved by editor, if we like your post we will run Facebook ads on it.
- Bull Shark (500-2000 Fins) = no need for approval, post is promoted to the homepage
- White Shark (2000-10,000) Fins = Revenue share for features (charging for features allowed), you can invite other writers
- Whale Shark (10,000 Fins) = invited to the yearly mastermind at the Flux headquarters in Los Angeles (January).
Register down here!