Many entrepreneurs struggle with putting their brand out there and becoming trustworthy. Being trusted and having pillars of credibility will make your sales process that much more easier for you because they know who you are and what you do. Potential clients will not have to ask you so many questions because they know they can trust you.
Someone who isn’t too credible will have to be great at selling because they don’t have that credibility so the buyer is very uncertain about their work. Of course being able to sell is a great skill to have, but if you have all the credibility in the world then you won’t have to sell.
There are many things that you can do to increase your credibility and become trustworthy to your potential clients. Here are a few tips from entrepreneur and PR expert Julio Martinez:
- Build your pillar pieces– What does this mean? This means you should try to get featured on 3-5 publications so you can become more credible, trustworthy, and leverage those pieces.
- Get testimonials– Getting testimonials from your satisfied clients is always a good idea no matter your niche because you can share those out as you please so others know you deliver results.
- Build your network– Networking to build your audience and connections is no secret. Many people and entrepreneurs do this because it is so simple and effective. Having many connections is very useful because you never know when you will need to pull a few strings, receive advice, or recieve a discounted price on something they sell.
- Case Studies– Having case studies handy is always a plus. If you can show a uncertain potential client proven results then they will be more likely to buy from you because they see no risk in buying from you.
- Podcasts– Try and land podcast interviews. Being interviewed on podcasts is a great way to be seen and share your story.
People are more likely to buy from you if they feel like they can trust you and knowing that others have bought from you and were satisfied. It is always a smart move to become a master at sales but having the credibility behind you will make it so much easier. These few tips will help you become more credible and trustworthy in the long run so you won’t be bombarded with questions when you try to sell your service or product to someone.