🦈 This is a sponsored post. For more information, please visit this page.
Last Friday, I had the pleasure of sitting down for an exclusive interview with Judge Graham. Judge is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, and speaker. Graham has had massive success starting, growing, and selling companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. I asked him what he’s done, how he’s done it, and much more.
- Hey Judge, what were the key factors of selling companies for hundreds of millions of dollars?
Judge: There were a few, I think the biggest was positioning to sell. If you don’t build your company with an exit plan, you’re going to really struggle to sell. Another was building an outstanding culture. For years, my company was voted a “Top place to work” along with massive companies like Google and Apple. Making people excited to come into work is a great way to build a huge company.
- What do you currently do? What are you doing to help agency owners today?
Judge: Today, my focus is on providing value through information. I speak on stages, do consulting, and have a variety of information products that I now offer.
- How are you leveraging personal branding?
- What advice would you give to someone looking to become an industry expert?
Judge: Go deep instead of wide. If you specialize in one certain niche, you will become an expert by default. Niche will make you rich.
- What is next for you? What exciting projects are you working on?
Judge: Just continuing to help other entrepreneurs and businesses. With the things I’ve done in business, I find it much more fulfilling to give back.