We may receive commissions for affiliate links included in this article. This is a sponsored post. Future Sharks makes no warranties about the statements, facts and/or claims made on this article. These are the opinions of the author. Read our advertising and contributor disclosure here.
Social media is one tricky option under investment. Everyone is well-aware of it to be useful but the returns are not always that obvious. You can always see traffic just coming in but you do not have to know what traffic comes and from where. All the other available returns, the less tangible ones of the trust building and brand recognition, seems to be a lot harder for people to just identify. Thankfully the market has so many methods you can use for tracking social media traffic and even the performance rate.
There are so many methods available and you might be associated with some. But, on the other hand, there are some options, which you have not heard about at all. It is really important to learn more about the methods right from the first till last to make the best choice. To help you in this regard, you have to get along with the influencers with higher followers for Instagram and get a clear idea of the ones you might want to choose for your use now.
Starting it off with Crowdfire:
Crowdfire is one such option under audience analytics app. It links well with multiple social networks and comprises of features to help engage with and retain the number of audience.
- You get the chance to check in with the fans and followers and see who have recently followed you. You will come to learn more about the ones inactive and event set up some white and even blacklists for messaging.
- The analytics will be all here and they are quite useful. On the other hand, they are likely to take back seat to the performance base d enhancing features of app.
Do you think this app is useful? Well, you will only find out about that once you have started using it. Give it a single try and you will get to the answer yourself.
Checking out on Tailwind:
Pinterest is always well associated with VitralWood. Similarly, for all those associated with Pinterest and Instagram, you have Tailwind to help you in big ways possible. You got to learn more about the social platforms first before selecting the right channel. In case, you are in the right niche using these social networks, it can always be better to see analytics information right on hand.
You have Cyfe for your help:
Cyfe is noted to be a bog standardized analytics app, in case you are looking at it depending on the data it shows. You are likely to have all the usual post metrics along with the trending usage statistics, traffic courses, reach and all of the rest.
- The major benefit associated with this section is that it can easily hook up well with ever possible social networking channel that you care to measure.
- Any network with an API passing the analytics data is always capable of hooking up to dashboards. Here, you get the chance to check all the data on hand and right at drop of the hat.
Get to know about ViralWoot:
Primarily noted to be a Pinterest Analytics App, ViralWoot helps in showing your “pinfluence” and the reach. It can further help in showcasing the activity and engagement, along with some of the other metrics in town and onsite, which might prove to be useful for you to know.
- This is one useful app for the interest users and they will understand the value more once they started using the features of it.
- For those in the right niche, ViralWoot is proven to be a great source of gaining traffic and conversions.
- In such cases, it is always useful to just schedule the pins and monitor those pin performances. You are likely to have that good idea of how everything seems to perform well.
Social Mention is the next one in this list:
Unlike any of the app as mentioned already, Social Mention is a different form of app. It does its very own crawling and helps in providing you with the stats on how the site might look right from the perspective of the said audience.
- You get the chance to see the sites which are mentioning you and where. You can further get the chance to check generalized sentiment and see the reach well.
- All these points are quite valuable for just analyzing the presence on the blog networks and social networks. Now you don’t have to wait for the traffic to hit your website hard and get results beforehand.
This is quite useful feature as sentiment helps to inform you about any issue within the brand before anything actually arrives on the website. Chances are high that you might have lower social referral traffic, mainly because of the negative sentiment and never get to notice that from the onsite metrics you usually see.
Try to head towards GoStats:
GoStats is noted to be one of the more minimal choices for covering the on-site analytics. You get the chance to see some of the basic usage data, visitor based traffic and a visitor counter. Moreover, you get the chance to see some of the basic data about the individualized users boiling down to just the browser and computer based technical information. It will further catch up with the geographical location, or just try to work on the endpoint of VPN and referrer data.
As far the main concern is associated with the free services, this chosen GoStats is a reliable example you might want to avoid as the market has other better options too. This particular section is known to offer minimal services for free and don’t work much when it comes to supportive ways. However, these sessions still exists because of the little effort you have to put forward to it and the money.
These are few of the major tools you can use for free just to track down the social media traffic to the site.