We may receive commissions for affiliate links included in this article. This is a sponsored post. Future Sharks makes no warranties about the statements, facts and/or claims made on this article. These are the opinions of the author. Read our advertising and contributor disclosure here.
Lookalike audiences are one of the most profitable type of ad campaigns someone can run for their companies.
After millions of dollars in ad spend, here are the top 6 lookalike audiences that brought our companies the highest ROA(Return on Ad Spend) during 2018.
- Purchase LAA — If you have a specific product over 100 purchases, export the orders pertaining to this product and import them into Facebook. The more purchases you have, the better your ads will do.
- 95% Video View LAA — Most of your content should be videos. Take those who viewed 95% of your video and make a lookalike out of them as these people were interested enough to watch all of your ad.
- Top 5% Time Spent LAA — The more time spent on your website, the greater the chance is that they wil be making a purchase.
- Lifetime Value LAA — LTV LAA’s can be imported by a simple customer export from your Shopify store. You can go one step further and export all customers who spent over $100 if your website has enough data.
- Facebook Post Engagers LAA — Anyone interacting with your Facebook content is a good prospect to become a buyer.
- Instagram Post Engagers LAA — Instagrammers are usually a younger audience with most users being under 30. Instagram engagers make a great market for products tailored to millenials.