We may receive commissions for affiliate links included in this article. This is a sponsored post. Future Sharks makes no warranties about the statements, facts and/or claims made on this article. These are the opinions of the author. Read our advertising and contributor disclosure here.
1) What inspired you to become an entrepreneur?
Being in the kitchen you can expect to invent a new type of plate, knife, fork, or a new
type of stove, refrigerator, or dishwasher. Being in the kitchen I found a new way of packaging a revolutionary transportation vehicle. I decided to create a unique UNSTOPPABLE vehicle by using the existing well-known technologies but packaging them in a different way.
This new vehicle is named FIPSI = Flying Innovative Personnel Space Icon.
Seeing an unanswered question for which people have been dreaming of for decades, I
decided to transform the so-called “conventional transportation” to an unconventional transportation (based on today’s criteria).
Up to now, there has been a way of packaging a car and a way of packaging an
airplane or helicopter.
Everybody tried to change an airplane and make it fold and be able to ride
like a car. With FIPSI, I changed the concept by packaging a car to be transformed and become a Flying Car or Drone.
I created a Flying Car or Drone vehicle, which will not help the operator to fly from San
Francisco to Los Angeles or from New York to Washington, D.C., but can help people
move freely inside big crowded cities anywhere in the world and also be used in any
2) What problems will your idea solve?
Many times, people who need help are stuck in a traffic jam or in some inaccessible or
remote area, which can cause frustration, pain, or even death, due to someone being
unable to reach them quickly enough. This will be avoided by using FIPSI Flying Car,
which will eliminate all these above difficulties.
GPS technology can help us locate anybody who needs help using a phone anywhere,
but we do not yet have a way to quickly and easily reach that person. I feel the frustration when an ambulance, fire truck, police car, etc., tries to move quickly through traffic by using sirens or flashing lights to alert others of the urgency of a quick and fast movement.
Similar frustrations could appear when a road is blocked by trees or stones, when a
bridge is falling apart, when people are stuck in a remote fire or flooded area, in a high-
rise building on fire, during an earthquake, or in war zone areas. Regular helicopter
support can take a lot of time, and the price of using it is at least 10 times more than the
proposed FIPSI vehicle’s would be.
The FIPSI Flying Car or Drone vehicle can be used:
- As a Search and Rescue (SAR) vehicle for many types of natural catastrophic
events, such as earthquakes, fires, etc.
- As a quick and easy deployment of military personnel wherever they are needed.
- As a quick and easy way to protect the borders or for special services and police
- By any company that needs to go to remote or inaccessible areas.
- As an amphibian vehicle to save people in flooded areas.
- By the oil companies to deploy or give support to the oil rig platforms.
The advantages and benefits of FIPSI are:
- FIPSI brings to market a new unconventional and unstoppable vehicle that can
benefit from all the 6 degrees of freedom.
- FIPSI is able to deliver solutions needed in emergency situations and bring help
more quickly everywhere and every time it is needed.
- FIPSI vehicle owners or operators will keep their independence to go wherever
- FIPSI can store its rotors inside the car body, so the car will go unnoticed from
others when driving.
- Storing the rotors inside the car body will prevent damaging the rotors’ blades
when they are not needed, and will minimize the parking storage footprint space.
3) What has been the biggest challenge in your entrepreneurial journey and how have you been able to overcome it?
I made a reduced-scale prototype to prove the functionality, but creating a real 1:1 scale
vehicle is something that is over my budget.
However, the FIPSI vehicle is not cheap to manufacture. So my personal challenge for
developing and manufacturing it is getting the necessary financial support. Even if the
project idea was very well accepted by many individuals in one-to-one presentations.
4) What advice would you give to entrepreneurs?
First and foremost, entrepreneurs have to persevere even though they will get many “NO” answers. They have to be ready to recover after each failure, to prove that their product or concept is better. They have to be pushy until the others (or the world) will work with them.
If others did similar things, they CAN ALSO DO IT.
They have to be convinced that by being an American, they can better use the last four
letters of the word: Amer“I CAN.” Being an American, I can help to change the world’s way of transportation.
5) What does the future hold? How will you scale your
Become a multibillion-dollar company in an unexpectedly short time by providing these
useful unstoppable FIPSI Flying Car or Drone vehicles to whoever needs them
anywhere in the world. Make people aware that any time they need help, they can get it quickly and easily. I want to make an impact and a difference in the life of others.
Therefore, I hope to have the chance of presenting this vehicle to the World Expo in Dubai 20 October 2020 (Festival of Human Ingenuity).